Scale Run in G – Repeated Triplets
- The Major Scale in G covering the whole Neck/fretboard
- 7 positions/modes
- Excellent for speed building and learning the Major Scale covering the whole fretboard as a single pattern by linking the positions together.
Minor Pentatonic Eights(Gm – Bbm – C#m) String Skipping
- Eights using the Pentatonic shape as base
- Same pattern in three different keys.
- Excellent for String Skipping and Alternate Picking as well as getting used to playing octaves or eights.